Philip Device Recall
Philips Respironics Recall
Superior HealthPlan has been notified by Philips Respironics (Philips) about a recall for certain CPAP, BiLevel PAP devices (sleep apnea machines) and mechanical ventilators. The recalled devices include:
- Philips Trilogy 100
- Trilogy 200
- Garbin Plus
- BiPAP V30
- BiPAP A30/A40
- Philips Respironics CPAP
- BiLevel PAP Series device models
Please check to see if your ventilator CPAP or BiPAP devices are any of these models. If you do have one of the recalled devices, please contact your doctor to determine what you should do.
Philips recommends the following actions for members:
- For members using BiLevel PAP and CPAP devices: Stop use of affected units and talk to your doctor about next steps.
- For patients using life-sustaining mechanical ventilator devices: DO NOT stop or alter prescribed therapy, without talking to your doctor about next steps.
- Register affected devices at www.philips.com/SRC-update.
This website provides:
- Updates on the status of the recall notification.
- Instructions on how to find the device Serial Number and help members register their device.
For more information on the recall notification, please visit www.philips.com/SRC-update. You can also call 1-877-907-7508 TTY 711.
Material id: Y0020_SHP_20218029B__C_EN_07072021